Monday, December 01, 2008

Fabulous hat

What the fuck is she doing here? thought Barbie as Midge burst through the doors to the dream kitchen.


"I'm here and I'm freaking fabulous! What's for breakfast?" she said as she plonked her ass down on the chair.

Oh for the love of fucking god....

"Plastic toast" replied Barbie before she spoke too soon.

"Like, ewwww! Toast and carbs are totally bad for you!" Midge shrilled, as she cocked her head to the left side. "Why the hell are you eating that?"

Before Barbie had the chance to speak, Skipper stepped in....

"Apparently, it's all we have" she said "but I don't believe her for a second! I just know we had some bacon and eggs around here"

Skipper began to rumage through the plastic 50's fridge....2 bottles of cola, bottle of wine and a loaf of bread....not the bacon and eggs she was looking for.

"It's not here!" she cried and ran out of the room.

Midge looked confused, "What's like, up with her? Was I too fabulous?"

"Just shut up and eat the plastic toast" Barbie sighed "It's all we've got"

"Can't stop to eat now" Midge replied heading for the door "I've got places to be in this fabulous hat!"

With that, Midge skipped out the door.

Once more Barbie was left thinking about that ugly shirt. The shirt certainly had something to do with the strange goings on this morning. She just couldn't put her finger on it......

8 comments:

Dinah said...

I am totally stealing the line, "I've got places to be in this fabulous hat!" Especially when I'm not wearing a hat.

Devine Dora said...

And it is one fabulous looking hat....hehehe

Tim said...

I'm wondering when Mal and Jane from Firefly are gonna turn up…

Miss Smuggersham said...

Midge likes her hat. A lot! It's all like, full of carbs!

Midge, or Nudge? Wink wink!

Ha! Praise Jelly Beans. My WV is amens.

Devine Dora said...

You never know who is going to come tapping on the door of the dream house...or burst right through it!

Tim said...

*GASP!* Will it … no it can't be … CAN IT?! Will it be a mysterious stranger with a LITTLE MOUTH!?

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Midge needs to spend a little time (a lot) learning to blend. Just look at the state of her: pale neck and torso with a face that's been dipped in creosote.

* also anticipates the arrival of mysterious strangers *

The Mistress said...

Thanks a lot for telling me you're back, beeyotch!